Running a business is hard work, and it can be easy to get down or lose your motivation. Every day we face some moments when we lose our confidence and willingness.
That time these type of Motivational Business Quotes and Great Words can be very helpful for us.
They will motivate you, help you beat procrastination, and provide lots of other Benefits as well.
Here is a list of 50 Motivational Business Quotes.
| I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself. —Albert Einstein
Best Inspiring Motivational Business Quotes
1. All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind. – Aristotle
2. Business in a combination of War and sport. – Andre Maurois
3. Successful people are the ones who are breaking the rules. – Seth Godin
4. Surviving a failure gives you more self–confidence. Failures are great learning tools… but they must be kept to a minimum. – Jeffrey Immelt.
5. My son is now an ‘Entrepreneur’. That’s what you’re called when you don’t have a job. – Ted Turne
| Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself.
— George Bernard Shaw
6. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer. – Unknown
7. Ideas in secret die. They need light and air or they starve to death. – Seth Godin
8. Business is more exciting than any game. – Lord Beaverbrook
9. The successful man is the one who finds out what is the matter with his business before his competitors do. – Roy L. Smith
10. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations. – Steve Jobs
11. A man should never neglect his family for business. – Walt Disney
12. Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. – Coco Chanel
13. A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts. – Richard Branson
14. Every accomplishment starts with a decision to try. – Unknown
15. Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right! – Henry Ford
16. To be successful, you must have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart. – Sr. Thomas Watson
17. Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want to be done because he wants to do it. – Dwight Eisenhower
18. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. – Napoleon Bonaparte
19. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. – Albert Einstein
“Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” Chris Grosser
20. You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills. – Jim Rohn
21. You must be the change you wish to see in the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
22. Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming. – Richard Branson
23. You are not your resume, you are your work. – Seth Godin
24. Beware of any enterprise requiring new clothes. – Henry Thoreau
25. To think is easy. To act is difficult. And To act as one thinks is the most difficult. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth
26. To succeed… You need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you. – Tony Dorsett
27. There is no security on the earth, there is only opportunity. – General Douglas MacArthur
28. Hire character. Train skill. – Peter Schutz
29. For maximum attention, nothing beats a good mistake. – Unknown
30. Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you’ll have to ram them down people’s throats. – Howard Aiken
31. It takes more than capital to swing business. You’ve got to have the A. I. D. degree to get by — Advertising, Initiative, and Dynamics. – Ren Mulford Jr.
32. The worst part of success is to try to find someone who is happy for you. – Bette Midler
33. Your income is directly related to your philosophy, NOT the economy. – Jim Rohn
34. The NBA is never just a business. It’s always business. It’s always personal. All good businesses are personal. The best businesses are very personal. – Mark Cuban
35. Once you free yourself from the need for perfect acceptance, it’s a lot easier to launch work that matters. – Seth Godin
”Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” Arthur Ashe
36. Fire the committee. No great website in history has been conceived of by more than three people. Not one. This is a deal breaker. – Seth Godin
37. The golden rule for every business man is this: Put yourself in your customer’s place. – Orison Swett Marden
38. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. And you can steer yourself, any direction you choose. – Dr. Seuss
39. People don’t believe what you tell them. They rarely believe what you show them. They often believe what their friends tell them. People always believe what they tell themselves. – Seth Godin
40. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. – David Brinkley
41. Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid – Einstein
Long–range planning works best in the short term. – Doug Evelyn
42. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. – Bill Gates
43. In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later. – Harold Geneen
44. To succeed in business, to reach the top, an individual must know all it is possible to know about that business. – J. Paul Getty
45. A consultant is someone who takes the watch off your wrist and tells you the time. – Unknown
46. The absolute fundamental aim is to make money out of satisfying customers. – John Egan
47. If you would like to know the value of money, try to borrow some. – Benjamin Franklin
48. Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business. – Zig Ziglar
49. If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours. – Ray Kroc
50. Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety–nine percent perspiration. – Thomas A. Edison
| “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” Thomas Edison
If You know Some Other Please Add Via Comments.